World's Most Amazing Real Life Rapunzels

rapunzel long hair photos
Rapunzel long hair
 World's Most Amazing Real Life Rapunzels - Photos of Petra Schlesinger Long hair Divas
Pictures of Girls with very long hair - Long Hair Girls Photos. | See more about long braids, girl pictures and super long hair.

Petra Schlesinger (born 1966), a German woman from Hamburg and winner of a Rapunzel contest 1998, which took place at the old castle of Penzlin (North Eastern Germany). She won the first prize easily with her incredibly thick knee-length braid of 1,34 meters. After that event she grew her hair to more than 1,50 meters and began to feature herself as “Hair goddess” on her own website.

the most beautiful women I beautiful women quotes I beautiful women shoes I beautiful women in the world 2014 I beautiful women in the world top 100 I beautiful woman song I топ 20 женщин I most beautiful women countries